Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nail Care is all you Need

So, this post is all about care of the nail and hands :)
I believe that every girl sometimes has a problem with the nails, so here are some tips and suggestion.



I've been using this two and I must say both are great, after a week of using you can see the results.
The first one is better but I haven't seen in the stores almost one year, (if you find it please inform me. )
The other one is also great, but they recently they changed the pack (it used to be white with red and now is purple as you can see from the picture. ) Also the both are awesome for your hands.

At this moment I am using something else, and I must say is very effective, after couple days usage I was able to see remarkably results. And ta da it's GARLIC.


Yep I know it's funny and also stinky but it's effective.
All you need is:
1. clear base coat nail polish
(I am using HD nail polish, but you can use any type example Golden Rose, Opi, etc.)
2. And one piece Garlic.
So you'll need to cut the garlic and put into nail polish, and it's done.
I am using this as a base coat before I put some color on my nails. And voila cracking nails problem solved.

Also you can search some base coats with vitamins as E and D, and is't important to protect your nails when you're cleaning and washing (wear gloves)
So this is how I am dealing with the problem cracking nails, I'll hope you'll find this helpful.
And till the next post Stay Stylish and take care about your nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment