Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedding Nails


This week my nails were painted as a groom and bride,
I'm so sorry that I don't have great photos, I only made a few and they aren't with good quality.

For this manicure I used:
1. white, black, red and pink nail polish
2.  doting tool
3. thin brush
4. top coat

And here comes the bride, here comes the bride :)


And here comes the groom :D



So that's all pictures of my fingers wedding :P
And I hope tat for my next post I'll make better photos.

Til next post stay stylish and make a wedding to your fingers :)

забележав дека голема е посетеноста на блогов од нашава државичка, следниот пост ќе го направам на наш мајчин јазик.Си велам да биде за тоа каде и што може да си купите за ноктињата да ви бидат најубави. Ако некој има идеи или прашања слободно да ми пише тука
*** Ајде што чекате излакирајте си ги ноктите ***





No comments:

Post a Comment