Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Candy, Candy, Oh Candy Cane




December is month full of excitement because holidays are coming, so this month my main theme will be Christmas and New Year.
For this post as a inspiration I took my newest earrings that I got it as a present from
 I was so happy about this present and I think that I'm going to wear them all December.



















If you have some design ideas and you'll like to see it you can leave it in a comment section below or you can contact me on Twitter and Google +

Enjoy in your Holiday preparations,
 paint your nails and stay stylish.
xxx



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous manicure, love the earrings too, they're so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete