Saturday, February 2, 2013

OUAT Challenge Day 1 - Enchanted Forest




So this month I'll make nail art with a theme, and the theme is Once Upon a Time- series
I joined Taya's Once Upon a Time nail art challenge, (so happy about it)




Our first task we could choose between Storybrooke and Enchanted Forest
 I decided about Enchanted forest :) (it's easier)
and I did little research about the forest and sadly I didn't got it any idea, 
so I decided to make the cover of the series,
I hope that you'll like it. :)











You can see other participants ideas here:

Nikk
Samantha Ann 
Fulya

Till next post
paint your nails 
and Stay Stylish
xxx






3 comments:

  1. You did it great! I knew, you all are going to choose Enchanted forest, that's why I went with Storybrooke, haha. And I already did something similar to Enchanted forest yesterday.

    P.S. I'm happy too, that you joined my challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa gracias por apuntarte a mi reto, ya sabes que MAÑANA empieza el RETO 2013!! La primera mani se puede publicar del día 4 al 10 de febrero! Qué ganas de empezar!!! =D! Un besito desde ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    La primera mani es sobre dulces (caramelos, bombones, chocolate...)

    ReplyDelete