Monday, February 25, 2013

RETO 2013 Challenge- Inspired by Disney



It's week number four in RETO 2013.
This week theme is Disney
I was so excited about this week, because I love every single Disney character.
My favorite is Mickey Mouse, but I already did this design on Mickey's B-day
you can check it out here.
So after lot of thinking, I decided about 
Little mermaid Ariel (and it's was hard decision ) 
Here is this week nail design
I hope that you like it.











Paint your nails 
and 
Stay Stylish
xxx

P.S You can see what other girls did this week.


20 comments:

  1. Que bonita, llama mucho la atencion con todos esos colores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonitas...y que recuerdos me trae :) Besos

    http://tocadordelarissa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. slatki,sekoja cest za trpenieto i kreativnosta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blagodaram Elena,
      baknezi
      P.s Mi se dopagja tvojot blog,

      Delete
  4. So nice manicura :)
    I love it <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite film of Disney, I love it. I really like your manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I also wanted to do Ariel, but then I changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete