Wednesday, February 6, 2013

RETO 2013 Challenge- Something about candy


I've joined another challenge RETO 2013 - 12 MANICURAS
it's organized by LovingCosmetic, it will last 12 weeks and it's started on 4th February, but we have one week to make the manicure.

This week post is inspired by candy.
Four or five years ago I was addicted to kinder chocolate eggs, (not anymore)
Now I'm avoiding to eat a lot of sweets :) but must say Kinder were and stay my favorite.
Fun Fact: Did you know that Kinder Surprise toys are made in Macedonia?

So here is this week manicure.
Hope you like it.








Paint your nails 
and
Stay Stylish

xxx

P.S Here are links to see how the other girls make their nails.

27 comments:

  1. Great design !
    I love it <3 !!

    I'm following you now :)
    If you want you can back me the follow !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa yo tb participo en el reto. Que bonitas y originales! Bsos

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it's awesome!!! Kinder, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =O me encantaaaaaaaaaa!!!! no se me hubiese ocurrido por nada del mundo!! te copio con tu permiso la idea porque es super chula!!!! =D

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta mucho el chocolate kinder! Son muy bonitas y muy originales :) por cierto, en la página de Loving Cosmetic hay un código html que se ve más bonito como participamos todas :) un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy bonitas, han quedado muy bien y me encantan esas letras.
    He lanzado un desafio de nail art, pasate a ver, quizas te interese participar.
    http://aanyol.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/desafio-de-nail-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome manicure, love it :D
    you're from Macedonia?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I am :)
    Thanks for the compliment :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola!! Acabo de descubrir tu blog, yo también estoy en el reto, así que te sigo para estar al día de todo.
    Pásate tu también si quieres :) Un beso
    http://manicurasybelleza.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! And I didn't know toys were made in Macedonia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Kinders!! I'm in the challenge too!
    Kisses from Spain :)
    http://manicurasybelleza.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this <3!! im following u now!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muy bonitas, nos vemos en el reto

    http://entrepotisypulseras.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I make this challenge too.

    In my blog you have an award!!!

    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. que xulos los huevos kinder jejeje un bst!!!

    ReplyDelete