Monday, February 18, 2013

RETO 2013 Challenge- Something about Flags



Third week on this Challenge, and the theme is FLAGS.
I made a manicure with Macedonian Flag,
This is second time that I'm making this manicure 
(first time I made them when Macedonian Basketball team participated in Euro-basket 2011 in Lithuania )

My favorite flags are: UK flag (you can check out here)  and Macedonian flag

here is my manicure I hope that you like it.






Paint your nails
and
Stay Stylish
xxx


Check out the other girls ideas below:


9 comments:

  1. interesting manicure! I ignore about the Macedonian flag! pretty nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uiii pues qué bonita es la bandera de Macedonia, además te ha quedado muy bien la mani!! he visto la que te hiciste de Reino Unido y vaya `pasada, te quedó genial!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nunca habría pensado que era una bandera, jeje!
    Muy bonita :)
    http://manicurasybelleza.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo I really like it, I didn't know Macedonian flag ^^
    WOW NAILART

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa y la combinacion de colores es muy armoniosa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que chula te ha quedado la manicura guapa !
    Me ha encantado :)

    Besitos <3

    ReplyDelete