Friday, March 1, 2013

BEST BLOG AWARD



Thanks to Marieta García López and her blog
who give me a prize :)
Best Blog Award


I have to:
1. answer 11 questions
2. give this award to other blogs
3. the blogs must answer same 11 questions

So here are my answers to the questions:


  1. What do you like most cooking: dessert or dishes?Deserts, you can experiment and put different flavors and I love baking :)
  2. What is most important to you in a person: personality or physical? Well both, everything has a influence in one person, but I think that more important is someone personality.                                     
  3. When did you start the blog?
    Well I think is was September 2012, so 6 months ago.
  4. Who was the person who inspired you to get started in this world?
    two girls and their blogs were my inspiration to start with blogging Craft Art And Joy and Angela Dissected, you can check it out. they are awesome.
  5. Do you usually follow many blogs or you get the followers of other people you have known?
     Yes I follow many blogs, but I don't expect from them to follow me back, I only follow blogs that I am interested in.
  6.  What do you like most: cook or you cook? 
    Usually my mum is the head chef, but there are exceptions when I am the boss in the kitchen.
  7. Do you eat at home or at work?
    Home, always.
  8. Do you usually make vegetable recipes?
    Yes my mum likes to cook vegetable recipes, I love it also. even one month I tried to be vegetarian :)
  9. What is your best recipe?
    Chocolate Lava Cake, I am expert at making it.
  10. How do you ask someone to be your friend?
    I don't ask, if I like someone and the feeling is mutual, I am trying to spend some time together and that's all you need.
  11. What is the best movie you've seen?
    Well I love it Argo, you should watch it it's great.


Here are the girls that I am giving the prize Best BLOG:








No comments:

Post a Comment