Thursday, March 7, 2013

RETO 2013 Challenge- Something about Videogames



Week 5 in RETO 2013 Challenge.
This week we are inspired by Video Games.
I enjoy playing Video Games, 
Sims, Battlefield, NFS, are my favorites.
Last year I was obsessed with Plants vs. Zombies,
I played this game all summer long.
I read somewhere that this game is Game of the year (for last year).
So this game is my inspiration for this awesome nail art.

Also once I made PAC Man nail art you can check it out HERE

Here is this week manicure, hope that you'll like it!














till next post
Paint your nails 
and
Stay Stylish
xxx





10 comments:

  1. awesome, so well done, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so nice manicure !
    It's so funny :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should check out the game
      it's great
      xxx.

      Delete
  3. Me ha encantado la mani, que bien dibujas. Te he conocido gracias a este reto que yo tambien participo y me suscribo a tu blog. Pásate a ver el mio si quieres. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola guapa, te acabo de conocer por el reto de manicuras, y me ha gustado mucho tu blog. me quedo por aqui. si quieres pasaste por el mio, eres bienvenida ;) tieshafashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete