Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pixar Challenge- UP




Finally after month here I am again with my Pixar challenge.
Honestly I wasn't in da mood for painting my nails 
also my lap top was broken so everything was wrong this past month :(

For today's post my inspiration is the movie UP.
I really liked this movie, it has everything: perfect love story, it's funny and the characters are great.
It's from 2009 so I guess you have watched, if you haven't still
you should do it immediately.

So here is my UP nail art




till next post
Paint your nails 
and 
Stay Stylish
xxx



1 comment:

  1. aiiii UP me encanta!!!!!!!! para enero cuando pasen las fiestas tengo que hacer yo este reto de Pixar jeje

    Además, paso para recordarte que esta noche a las 00:00 h comienza el Gran Reto de La Navidad!! =D

    ReplyDelete